Tuesday 12 July 2011

Baby Blossoms .... again

I can't put into words how much I love this set, it's got to be one of my most used sets of all time.

I was making a batch of gift tags when a friend saw it and loved it (almost) as much as me. So I had to use it to make her birthday card in a colour combo both she and I love with this set.



I added some seam binding to give a gentle texture, so far I've managed to cut into 2 out of the 4 seam bindings I have..... definite progress.... just baja breeze and pear pizazz to go....

SU Materials:
Stamps: Baby Blossoms, Sincere Saluations
Inks: Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Certainly Celery
Ribbon: Crumb Cake Seam Binding
Paper: Bashful Blue DSP, Whisper White

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.