Monday 11 July 2011

A little bit of swap CASEing ....

One of the swaps I received from the ILWS forum favourite set swap used the Fox and Friends set. I loved this set and just had to have it when it first appeared in the 2010 mini. Since then it has almost become a shelf set, you know, loved so I can't part with it but left to lie there unused.



Julie's card made me reach for it again. I love the bright colourway Julie used, great for kids' birthdays or party invites but not needing to make any kids stuff at the moment I used it to make a new baby card which I will be needing very soon. Luckily, I already know it's a little boy, unless of course, there is a BIG surprise in the delivery suite. Here's my version.



And the arty angle!



SU Materials:
Stamps: Fox and Friends, Whimsical Words (retired)
Inks: Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana (retired)
Punch: Oval
Ribbon: Bashful Blue taffeta (retired)
Paper: Bashful Blue DSP, Bashful Blue smooth, Whisper White

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.