Tuesday 4 October 2011

CASEing Owls ....

I've used the topnote off the edge before and I recently saw it used with the owl, but have forgotten where ... if it was your card, thank you, I loved it and would love to give you your credit.


I don't tend to use a lot of yellow on cards, but I think that the So Safron gives it a really fresh and light look. I joined in between the perferations on the Topnote die-cut with Wild Wasabi marker to make it look like it has been stiched .... great to have the effect without the hassle of threading the machine up!

The inside was decorated too .....


Quick and easy to do, using up only a scrap of DSP but has great effect in continuing the design .... and it makes it look like I've spent a lot more time on it!

SU Materials used:
Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: So Saffron, Whisper White, So Saffron DSP, Early Expresso, Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink (textured), Wild Wasabi (textured)
Ink: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi
Punch: Two step Owl
Dies: Topnote, Little Leaves

Thanks for stopping by ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.