Sunday 25 September 2011

Long time .....

Whoops, didn't realise just how long it has been since the last blog.

I have loads to share, a lot of which is Christmassy .... well if the supermarket can put out selection boxes, I can now sing about Christmas from the rooftops, I say sing, but screech would be more truthful.

A while back. I met up with some lovely ladies for a whole day of training and crafting .... finished with  lovely chinese meal. Great company, lot's of chatter, glue and glitter - what more could a girl want? Well, aside from Gorgeous Clooney?

I made ornaments for my swaps, these are those I received. First up, a lovely twisted easel card, I love these cards, they always look fabby and more complicated to make than they really are.



And some more lovely swaps ....



Thanks for stoppig by .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.