Friday 30 September 2011

So, are you ready .....

.... for some more Christmas? Cal held her innaugral Summertime Yuletide, a whole day Christmas crafting!

This was the first make of the day ....


... which has been hanging in the lounge since I made it! The cutting and curling did take quite a while, but was definately worth it! We also made some other fab items, I learnt a new trick ... more to come later on that .... and loads of product left over to take home. And a scrummy lunch too, a great day with Cal and her team.

The next one is 25 Christmas Cards in one day on 22nd October which will give a healthy kick-start to my cards. It is also Cal's birthday .... the question is tho', will she get the bumps?!?


Thanks for stopping by .....

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.