Friday 18 May 2012

My project .....

Tomorrow my fellow teamies and I are off to Leeds for the Stampin' Up! regional training where no doubt we'll be sure to find our own noisy (ahem ...... naughty) table for the day. My sides have only just recovered from laughing so much at our last meet up and I still can't buy lettuce without giggling ...... and this gets you really funny looks in the supermarket!

Stampin' Up! asked that we each make a project to share (well, their mission is to create, inspire, share) with fellow demos using products from the new Summer Mini Catalogue ...... here's mine.



The bird was cut using the new Elegant Bird die from the new Twitterpated DSP, which is also used on the background. I love this DSP, it mixes papers with a bright, modern feel along with more vintagey patterns like the one I used for the bird. This is the full set, 12 sheets of double sided patterns!



It also uses a fab new cutting tool - the framelits. A few Little Leaves and 3D flowers topped with pearls finish it off ....... and just a tiny bit of stamping on this one!


SU materials used:
Stamps:Tiny Tags
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Sahara Sand
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride
DSP: Twitterpated
Punch: 1 3/4 Circle, Jewelry Tag
Tools: Framelits, Elegant Bird die, Little Leaves Sixxlit, Big Shot
Misc: Pearls


Thanks for stopping by .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.