Wednesday 23 May 2012

Time spent colouring .....

I used to love colouring books when I was little and must admit I still love colouring today!


The images were stamped in Basic Black and coloured with a blender pen starting with the palest colour on each dino finishing with the darkest shade. As I used 3 dinos, I kept the background pretty plain, just some colour, applied with a cotton wool ball to get that mottled effect - don't put cotton wool direct onto the inkpad as you could end up leaving fibres behind, transfer some ink into the lid.

Here's the arty shot ....... haven't done one for a while!!


The dinos were cut out and mounted on Dimensionals. But, there are four dinos in the set ....... the last one awaits you inside!


Enjoying colouring so much, I made a matching money box wrap.


And the two together!!



SU materials used:

Stamps: Dinoroar
Card: Wild Wasabi, More Mustard, Whisper White, More Mustard DSP (from the Neutrals family stack)
Inks: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, More Mustard, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Cajun Craze, River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Tools: Blender Pen


Thanks for stopping by ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.