Sunday 2 September 2012

It's here .....

.... I am so excited to share the new Autumn / Winter Catalogue with you!

This is the first Autumn / Winter catalogue that we have had and it is packed to the rafters with so many gorgeous stamps, accessories and paper stacks for Halloween, Autumn and Christmas! In a word it's lush!

From the moment I saw it, I wanted to make the beautiful decoration on the front. Here's my take ..... 


It also uses another new product .... the scalloped Tulle ribbon which is so soft and pliable. It's available in 3 colours, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.


The matching framelit dies make cutting the 50 baubles needed quick work! The best part is that you can buy the stamps and framelits as a bundle and save 15%! The faceted button is from my stash, but keep your eyes peeled on 1st October!!

Here's the arty shot to show the dimension of the decoration .....


The edges of each bauble were glittered for an extra sparkle .... well, if you can't sparkle at Christmas time when can you?

There's a link to the new catalogue but if you would like to hold a real one, drop me an email or give me a call and I'll pop one in the post.

If a new catalogue isn't enough, we also have the retiring list for both stamps and accessories. You'll notice a lot of ink pads on the list, the key family colours will be back in the new foam type (these ones are marked with a *) but the In Colors 2010-12 will retire.  These goodies will be retired at the end of September, never to be available again and many have already sold out. If there is anything on the list that you would like, please, please order it soon to avoid disappointment.


Thanks for stopping by .......

Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes
Tools: Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Dazzling Diamonds
Inks: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Ribbons: Cherry Cobler Tulle, Very Vanilla Seam Binding




2 comments:

  1. Lovely project its great how everyone is putting their own special twist on it. BTW im on pinterest will try to find you

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Can't wait for my set to arrive!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.