Saturday 15 September 2012

Winter Brrrrrr .....

Today is a team meetup and that means swaps!

The theme is winter and lip balm is a winter essential for me so this is what I came up with....


It is a wallet to hold a lip balm but it is ideal for up-packaging a lipstick or similar to give as a present.

I have used a lot of new products from the Autumn Winter catalogue and it also gives a sneak peak of two products from the new Annual Catalogue launching in October!


All ready to go ....


If you would like to join us at a future team event, contact me to chat about joining my team.

Materials used:

Stamps: Greetings of the Season, Mixed Medley Hostess Exclusive
DSP / Ribbon: Not spilling the beans just yet, come back on 1st October!


Thanks for stopping by ....

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.