Saturday 6 April 2013

Everything Eleanor .......

....... in this post! It's pretty picture heavy, so grab a cuppa and put your feet up!

I decided to make another box and card set using just Everything Eleanor and the colours Primrose Petals, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla .... with an occasional splash of Raspberry Ripple and Sahara Sand.

This is the box with it's belly band complete with my monogram from the Broadsheet alphabet set.


The arty shot!


It's an envelope box made from a sheet of 12x12 cardstock and the diagonal Simply Scored board. It holds UK C6 cards and envelopes. This was shared by my upline Cal.


This is the first card which also uses En Francais background stamp.


I added a very generous helping of pearls and jewels. The main flower has one of the large Pearls which has a whopping 8mm diameter!


The inside was decorated too ....


This is the second card and I think that this one is my favourite .... may be the ribbon and bird that swung it!


The sentiment just fits onto the cartouche ... I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to check this before I stamped as I had already cut it out!


Just a little inside decoration too ....


Next up was the first of the fancy folds with a reverse gate.


I love the stitched satin ribbon; it's so soft and luxurious and is available in all of the 2012-14 In-Colors.


I left a small section unstamped for my message which won't be seen if the card is on display.


Lastly, there is a gate fold. The metric Simply Scored board makes these so easy!


The final inside decoration .....



If you would like further information about this project or the products used, please get in touch.



Thanks for stopping by .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.